Siirry pääsisältöön

Current favourite songs

Haluan jakaa tänne mun tän hetken lemppari biisit:

2U - David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber
"With every breath that I take I want you to share that air with me"

I'm the one - DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
"Hear you're sick of all those other imitators
Don't let the only real one intimidate you"

Despacito Remix - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber
"Despacito
Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo"


Symphony - Clean Bandit, Zara Larsson
"I'm sorry if it's all too much
Every day you're here I'm healing"

Pettävällä jäällä (Vain Elämää kausi 6) - Nikke Ankara
"Miten meijän käy jos jää pettää?
Ujoi ihmisii ei ikinä ymmäretä
Siks mä kysyn:
Riittääkö se täällä pettävällä jäällä?"

Sorry - Halsey
"So I'm sorry to my unknown lover
Sorry that I can't believe"

Alarm - Anne-Marie
"Your phone is buzzin' so pick it up
I know she callin' so what the fuck?"

The Sound - The 1975
"Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound
I know the sound of your heart"'



(a video I took 2 days ago)

Loving Someone - The 1975
"And I'm trying to progress, but instead of selling sex..
And I think I should be..
loving someone
Oh oh, loving someone"

Walk This Way - MØ
"Blame the billboards 'cause they've let me down
I'm a symphony of the world gone wild
What a pretty sight"

Reaper - SIA
"Don't come for me today
I'm feeling good let me savour it"

Lopuksi vielä pari albumia joista mä yritin valita vaan yhen tai muutaman biisin, mutta en osannu joten tässä koko albumit :D.

Divide - Ed Sheeran


(a video I took on 30th of March)

Know-It All - Alessia Cara

Kommentit